SeeNext is committed to the responsible handling and protection of personal information.
Personal information means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that person.
We collect, use, and store personal information when needed to provide our Services and for our operational and business purposes as described in this Policy. We want to be clear about our privacy practices so that you can make informed choices about the use of your information, and we encourage you to contact us at any time with questions or concerns.
The types of personal information we collect
We collect personal information from you, if you complete our “Contact us” form placed on our web page. Should you do so, you will need to provide information such as your name and email address, which will then help us get back to you by email. Not all of the personal information SeeNext holds about you will always come directly from you.
SeeNext will never collect or process Personal Data pertaining to, directly or indirectly, race, health, sexual orientation, political, philosophical, or religious views.
How we use personal information
We process personal information for these Service- and business-related purposes:
Marketing and events: We use personal information to deliver marketing and event communications to you across various platforms, such as email, telephone, direct mail, and online. If we send you a marketing email, it will include instructions on how to opt-out of receiving these emails in the future.
Surveys and polls: If you choose to participate in a survey or poll, any personal information you provide may be used for marketing or market research purposes after your explicit consent.
When we share personal information
SeeNext shares or discloses personal information when necessary to provide Services or conduct our business operations as described below. When we share personal information, we do so in accordance with data privacy and security requirements. We may occasionally share non-personal, anonymized, and statistical data with third parties. Below are the parties with whom we may share personal information and why.
Within SeeNext Our businesses consist of a group of companies with a variety of teams and functions, and personal information will be made available to them if necessary for the provision of Services, sales and marketing, customer and technical support, and business and product development, for instance. All of our employees and contractors are required to follow our data privacy and security policies when handling personal information.
Third parties for legal reasons: We will share personal information when we believe it is required, such as:
To comply with legal obligations and respond to requests from government agencies, including law enforcement and other public authorities, which may include such authorities outside your country of residence.
In the event of a merger, sale, restructure, acquisition, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings)
To protect our rights, users, systems, and Services.
Where we store and process personal information
SeeNext is based in the EU and any personal information will be processed and stored in the Union. Personal information collected through the website may be stored in our Customer Relationship Management software (CRM). We take steps to ensure that the information we collect is processed according to this Privacy Statement and the requirements of applicable law wherever the data is located.
How we secure personal information
SeeNext takes data security seriously, and we use appropriate technologies and procedures to protect personal information. Our information security policies and procedures are closely aligned with widely accepted international standards and are reviewed regularly and updated as necessary to meet our business needs, changes in technology, and regulatory requirements.
- Policies and procedures
- We have measures in place to protect against accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, destruction, or disclosure of data
- We place appropriate restrictions on access to personal information to a selected number of people in the organization in our CRM system
- We implement appropriate measures and controls, including monitoring and physical measures, to store and transfer data securely
- Training for employees and contractors
- We require privacy, information security, and other applicable training on a regular basis for our employees and contractors who have access to personal information and other sensitive data
- We take steps to ensure that our employees and contractors operate in accordance with our information security policies and procedures and any applicable contractual conditions
How long do we keep personal information
We retain personal information for as long as we reasonably require it for legal or business purposes. In determining data retention periods, SeeNext takes into consideration local laws, contractual obligations, and the expectations and requirements of our customers. When we no longer need personal information, we securely delete or destroy it.
Your right to access and correct your personal information
We respect your right to access and control your information, and we will respond to requests for information and, where applicable, will correct, amend, or delete your personal information.
Access to personal information: If you request access to your personal information, we will gladly comply, subject to any relevant legal requirements and exemptions, including identity verification procedures.
Correction and deletion: In some jurisdictions, you have the right to correct or amend your personal information if it is inaccurate or requires updating. You may also have the right to request deletion of your personal information; however, this is not always possible due to legal requirements and other obligations and factors.
Marketing preferences: To opt out of email marketing, you can use the unsubscribe link found in the email communication you receive from us or visit the applicable email preference centre. For other marketing preferences, you can use the “Contact Us” option within our webpage.
Filing a complaint: If you are not satisfied with how SeeNext manages your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to a data protection regulator. A list of National Data Protection Authorities can be found here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
Please contact us at email@example.com with any requests related to your personal information.
Cookies and similar technologies
Cookies and how they benefit you
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below:
Types of cookies and why we use them
Absolutely necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to move around a website and use its features.
Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our websites. Information collected includes, for example, the Internet browsers and operating systems used, the domain name of the website previously visited, the number of visits, the average duration of visit, and pages viewed. These cookies don’t collect information that personally identifies you and only collect aggregated and anonymous information. Performance cookies are used to improve the user-friendliness of a website and enhance your experience.
Functionality cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember the choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized, and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Our own cookies
- Allowing you to add comments to our blog and submit a completed “Contact us” form on our site
There is no way to prevent these cookies from being set other than to not use our site.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
Cookies are widely used in online advertising. Neither we, advertisers nor our advertising partners can gain personally identifiable information from these cookies.
You may notice that sometimes after visiting a site you see increased numbers of adverts from the site you visited. This is because advertisers, including ourselves, pay for these adverts. The technology to do this is made possible by cookies and as such we may place a so-called “remarketing cookie” during your visit. We use these adverts to offer special offers etc. to encourage you to come back to our site. Don’t worry we are unable to proactively reach out to you as the whole process is entirely anonymised. You can opt-out of these cookies at any time as explained above.
Cookies in emails
Our emails are sometimes sent through Email marketing software, which contains cookies that track whether you open, forward, report or unsubscribe from our emails and whether you click any links within them. The cookies used in our emails to monitor these behaviours are unique to each email and track to them better communicate with, share interesting solutions and services news and offers. They are not stored on your computer or mobile device.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE SET UP ON OUR WEBSITE?
You will find below the list of cookies used on www.seenext.org
|Performance, analyze and search (Navigation on seenext.org)||SeeNext||These are cookies set up by seenext.org on your device to meet navigation needs, for optimization and personalization of services from our site.|
|Google Analytics||SeeNext||These are cookies set up by seenext.org allowing the analysis of the platform’s audience and of the marketing performance indicators. They are attributed to each visitor of a webpage. Thus a visitor will be given the same login at each visit and will be only counted once.|
|Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn||Third-party||These are cookies set up by Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn. We do not have control over the process operated by the social media network Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn to collect information. We invite you to see directly their confidentiality policy.|
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you are concerned about cookies related to so-called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser, you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.
Other tracking technologies
- Web server & application logs: Our servers automatically collect certain information to help us administer and protect the Services, analyze usage, and improve users’ experience. The information collected includes:
- IP address and browser type
- Device information including Unique Device Identifier (UDID), MAC address, Identifier For Advertisers (IFA), and similar identifiers we or others may assign
- Device operating system and other technical facts
- The city, state, and country from which you access our website
- Pages visited and content viewed
- Information or text entered
- Links and buttons clicked
- URLs visited before and after you use our Services
Links and connections to third-party services
Our Services may contain links to and may be used by you in conjunction with third-party apps, services, tools, and websites that are not affiliated with, controlled, or managed by us. Examples include Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter® and, third-party apps like voice software and readers. The privacy practices of these third parties will be governed by the parties’ own Privacy Statements. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by these third parties. You should review the privacy statements or policies applicable to these third-party services.
SeeNext provides business information solutions for professionals, and our Services/Solutions are generally not aimed at children.
Marketing preferences and services support:
To update your email marketing preferences if you ever happen to receive such a form of communication from us, or for technical support or other help with our Services, please visit the applicable email preference centre or use the “Contact Us” form.
How to contact us
SeeNews Data Protection Officer:
Attn: Data Protection Officer
117 Hristo Botev St., Sofia 1303, Bulgaria
Last Updated – November 19 2021
DO NOT USE THE TEXT BELOW
Thank you for visiting https://seenext.org/!
This policy describes how we collect and use personal data about you, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and any other national data protection legislation. In the following statement, we explain our privacy practices and the methods we use to collect and use user data on this website.
SeeNext provides a wide range of products and services primarily to businesses and organisations and will have a requirement to collect some personal data from you for us to provide these services effectively. The information SeeNext holds on you and its use depends on your relationship with SeeNext and the type of service you use. In order to provide you with the full range of our services, we collect both personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information about you. We do so, in order to provide our services to you as well as to manage these services, obtain feedback about them and ultimately improve the user experience on our website.
SeeNext is a community of organisations that provides business intelligence and knowledge-intensive services. If you have any questions please contact us on any of the pages listed on our website.
HOW WE MAY COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We obtain personal data about you, for example, when:
• you request a quote or proposal from us in respect of the services we provide;
• you contact us by email, telephone, post (for example when you have a query about our services); or
• from third parties and/or publicly available resources;
• we contact you, via registration forms or surveys on our website;
• When you access some services which utilise online or device-based identifiers such as IP addresses.
THE TYPES OF INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT YOU
Depending on your relationship with us, the services you use and the way in which you interact with us, the information we hold about you may include the following:
• your personal details (such as your name, e-mail address, telephone numbers, company, position, etc);
• details of any services you have received from us;
• our correspondence and communications with you;
• information about any complaints and enquiries you make to us;
• information used to identify you or devices you use such as IP addresses, MAC addresses, log-ins, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using, the duration of sessions and similar usage or system data etc.
HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL DATA WE HOLD ABOUT YOU
We will process your personal data for the following lawful bases and purposes:
For our legitimate business interests or your own legitimate interests. Examples of processing that we deem to be based on legitimate interests include the collection, storage and processing of your contact details allowing us to:
• provide you with details about the products and services we can offer which you have requested from us.
• provide you with details about the products and services we offer which we feel would be relevant to you, even if you have not requested this specific information. We will only use personal data in this way when we have assessed that to do so would be proportionate, has a minimal privacy impact, and is likely to be of a direct benefit to you.
• analyse and measure the levels of service which we provide for you such as by requesting feedback directly from you.
• notify you of any changes to your services or any of the terms and conditions related to these services.
• provide you with relevant news or information which would be relevant to you and specific to our sector of expertise.
• provide you with advertisements that are targeted to you based on other information, for example, the article that you are reading.
Further examples of processing that we deem to be based on legitimate interests include the collection, storage and processing of online identifier information such as IP addresses for the purpose of:
• implementation of security measures such as to determine threats to our networks and systems and where necessary, act on or report findings to the relevant authorities.
• detect and prevent invalid or fraudulent traffic, to analyse website usage, improve the design and/or content of our website or personalise our products and services.
We may process your personal data for certain additional purposes with your consent, and in these limited circumstances where your consent is required for the processing of your personal data then you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing for such specific purposes. You can exercise your rights by managing your preferences within your account or by contacting our customer service.
Please note that we may process your personal data on more than one lawful basis depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
We may also process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in accordance with this policy, where we are legally required or permitted to do so.
If you refuse to provide us with certain information when requested, we may not be able to perform the obligations we have entered into with you. Alternatively, we may be unable to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
We realise it is important for you to know and understand how long we will keep and use your data. We have detailed below some retention policies we have in place:
We will retain your personal contact details for as long as your account is active, in order to provide you with the service. However, it is sometimes necessary for us to keep your personal information or parts of it for longer periods of time, for example, if we require the information for legal reasons.
Your personal contact details used in order for us to manage the relationship we have with you will be erased if you leave the company with whom we are providing services for as soon as we are made aware of this.
In any case, if we no longer provide products or services to you or the legal entity you are a representative of or when you deactivate your account, we will remove personal contact details after 1 month from our last interaction with you.
We may retain certain records regarding a business to business relationship where there is a legitimate reason for us to maintain these records but will remove personal data wherever possible.
We store your personal data in our databases, such as its Customer Relationship Management database provided with a wide range of security measures to ensure the information may be stored and used by SeeNext for a reasonable period of two years, in accordance with the need to answer queries, support our customers or resolve problems, and provide new services.
CHANGE OF PURPOSE
Why might you share my personal data with third parties?
We will share your personal data with third parties where we are required by law, where it is necessary to administer the relationship between us or where we have another legitimate interest in doing so.
Which third-party service providers process my personal data?
“Third parties” includes third-party service providers. The following activities are carried out by third-party service providers: cloud services, professional advisory services, administration services, and banking services.
All of our third-party service providers are required to take commercially reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect your personal data. We only permit our third-party service providers to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
TRANSFERRING PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION (EU)
We will not transfer the personal data we collect about you outside of the EU unless specifically agreed with you as part of our engagement with you.
Should you require further information about this protective measure, please contact us using the contact details outlined below.
RIGHTS OF ACCESS, CORRECTION, ERASURE, AND RESTRICTION
Your duty to inform us of changes
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Should your personal information change, please notify us of any changes of which we need to be made aware by contacting us, using the contact details below.
Your rights in connection with personal data
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
• Request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive details of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are processing it lawfully.
• Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. Newsletter subscribers can unsubscribe from the service using a link provided at the footer of every newsletter.
• Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have exercised your right to object to processing.
• Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this basis.
You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
• Request the restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
• Request the transfer of your personal data to you or another data controller if the processing is based on consent, carried out by automated means and this is technically feasible.
For detailed instructions on how you can exercise any of the above rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal data for a specific purpose you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. To withdraw your consent, please contact email@example.com.
Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your personal information (personal data) for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We will also make you aware of changes to this policy by e-mail if applicable.
HOW TO CONTACT US